Warlords of Draenor: Update der Patch Notes - Rotationsdefinition für Jäger
Es gibt ein neues Update der vorläufigen Patch Notes für WoW: Warlords of Draenor, das vor allem die Jäger unter euch interessieren sollte. Denn mit den neuen Änderungen wollen die Entwickler den Rotationen der drei Spezialisierungen jeweils einen anderen Ansatz geben.
Bis WoW: Warlords of Draenor am 13. November 2014 erscheint ist noch ein bisschen Zeit für die Entwickler von Blizzard, auf den Betaservern allerhand Änderungen auszuprobieren. Und welche das sind spiegeln die regelmäßig aktualisierten vorläufigen Patch Notes zur fünften WoW-Erweiterung wider. Diesmal dreht sich der Großteil der neu vermerkten Anpassungen um den Jäger.
Denn die Entwickler haben eine veränderte Rotation für jede der drei Spezialisierungen erdacht, damit sich Überleben, Tierherrschaft und Treffsicherheit besser voneinander unterscheiden lassen. Einige Talente wurden also angepasst, so dass sie für eure Rotationen mehr Tiefe bieten und ihr dadurch während eines Kampfes mehr Auswahlmöglichkeiten habt. Die Details gibt's nachfolgend auf Englisch. Auch interessant: Gesundheitssteine der Hexenmeister funktionieren künftig wie Gesundheitstränke, Disziplin-Priester dürfen ‚Stille' verwenden, und Pandaren profitieren weniger stark von dem Bufffood, das sie sich reinziehen. Die Änderungen sind fett markiert, die kompletten vorläufigen Patch Notes zu WoW: Warlords of Draenor gibt's auf der offiziellen Webseite zu World of Warcraft.
WoW: Warlords of Draenor – vorläufige Patch Notes – Update vom 27. August 2014Volksfähigkeiten
- Epicurean now increases the benefit of Well Fed effects by 75% (down from 100%).
- Typhoon now has a range of 15 yards (down from 30 yards).
no longer provides pushback protection, but itscooldown has been reduced to 30 seconds.
- Nature's Vigil, while active, increases single-target damage and healing caused by healing spells by 30% (up from 25%), and all single-target damage spells also heal a nearby friendly target for 40% of the damage done (up from 25%). Its healing now targets allies within 40 yards of the Druid (instead of within 40 yards of the target).
- Healthstone's cooldown will now not reset until the player leaves combat. Healing from this ability is now a flat amount (instead of a % of maximum health) and can no longer be a Critical Effect.
- Haunt now increases periodic damage by 30% (down from 35%).
- Mastery: Master Demonologist has been slightly changed. It now passively increases all damage by 6% regardless of form. While in Metamorphosis, it further increases the damage of Touch of Chaos, Chaos Wave, Doom, Immolation Aura, and Soul Fire while by 12%.
- Wyvern Sting now has a 1.5 second cast time.
- Cobra Strikes now has a 20% chance to trigger (up from a 15% chance), but now only grants 1 charge each time it triggers (down from 2 charges).
- Lock and Load's effects have been incorporated into Black Arrow.
- Black Arrow's cooldown is reset if it is dispelled.
- Thrill of the Hunt now has a 6% chance to trigger for every 10 Focus spent (instead of a flat 30% chance).
has a 20% chance to trigger (down from 30%).
- Barrage now has a 20 second cooldown (down from 30 seconds), costs 60 Focus (up from 30 Focus), and its damage has been increased by 100%.
- Murder of Crows has been changed. Its duration, cost, and cooldown have been reduced by 50%. It no longer has a shorter cooldown when used on low health targets. Instead, its cooldown is reset if the target dies.
- Fervor has been replaced with a new passive ability, Steady Focus.
- Steady Focus increases Focus Regeneration by 50% for 10 seconds after using Cobra Shot or Steady Shot twice in a row, or after using Focusing Shot.
- Safeguard no longer removes movement-impairing effects.
- Crazed Berserker now increases all damage by 30% (up from 20%) while using one-handed weapons.
- Seasoned Soldier now increases damage by 10% (down from 15%).
- Protection: Heavy Repercussions: Shield Slam deals 50% additional damage while Shield Block or Shield Charge is active.
With the introduction of one of the level-100 Warrior Talents, which deals Fire damage,We also expanded Enrage to affect all damage, not just Physical damage, and increased its duration slightly so that it can cover burst windows like Colossus Smash adequately. We're also making a change to the design of Deep Wounds, to try to limit is effectiveness in PvP, without hurting its effectiveness in PvE.
- Frostbolt can no longer be used to heal the Mage's Water Elemental.
- The Brain Freeze effect now increases Frostfire Bolt's damage by 25%
15%, and can now stack up to 2 times. It also no longer triggers from the Bomb Talents, and instead has a 10% chance to trigger from Frostbolt casts. Each Multistrike of Frostbolt increases that cast's chance by an additional 25%. (Total of 60% on double-Multistrikes).
- Power Strikes now triggers every 15 seconds (up from every 20 seconds), and also triggers from Surging Mist (for Mistweavers only), but no longer triggers from Crackling Jade Lightning.
- Selfless Healer no longer causes Bastion of Glory to apply to Flash of Light. For Holy Paladins, it now increases the healing of Flash of Light on others by 35% per stack (up from 20%). For Retribution and Protection Paladins, the effect on Flash of Light remains unchanged.
- Beacon of Light now has a small Mana cost.
- Tower of Radiance's effects have been changed and merged into baseline Beacon of Light. Tower of Radiance now causes Flash of Light and Holy Light on a Beacon of Light target to refund 40% of the spell's Mana cost instead of generating 1 Holy Power.
- Silence is now available to Discipline and Shadow Priests.
- Shadow Word: Pain's initial damage is now considered direct damage, not periodic damage.
- Shadowy Apparitions and Shadowy Insight are no longer able to trigger from this initial direct damage.
- Divine Providence is a new passive ability for Holy Priests. Divine Providence increases the amount of the Multistrike stat gains from all sources by 5%, and increases the damage and healing of Multistrikes by 20%
- Fulmination now causes Elemental Blast, Lightning Bolt, and Chain Lightning damage and multistrike damage to always generate an additional Lightning Shield charge, up to a maximum of 15. Earth Shock will consume any charges beyond 1, dealing their total damage to the enemy target.
- Magma Totem's damage has been increased by 100%, and now ticks faster with Haste.
- Maelstrom Weapon's chance to trigger has been reduced by 20%.
- Searing Totem's Searing Bolt now has a 2-second cast time (up from 1.5 seconds), but casts faster with Haste, and its damage has been increased by 120%
- Deadly Throw now requires 5 Combo Points in order to interrupt spell casting (up from 3 Combo Points).
- Revealing Strike now grants Sinister Strike a 25% chance to generate an extra Combo Point (up from 20%)
deals 20% more damage, but no longer advances Bandit's Guile.!!
- Pillar of Frost now increases Strength by 15% (down from 20%).
- Icy Talons now increases attack speed by 20%
35%(down from 45%), and haste by 5% (up from 0%).
- Might of the Frozen Wastes now increases the damage of Obliterate by 50% (up from 40%) and melee damage by 35% (up from 30%) while wielding a two-handed weapon, and increases the damage of Frost Strike by 50% (up from 35%) while dual-wielding.
- Razorice now deals 4% additional weapon damage (up from 2%), and increases Frost damage by 2%
4%per stack (down upfrom 3%).
- Improved Blood Presence now increases all damage dealt by 15%
20%, instead of increasing rune regeneration rate.
- Veteran of the Third War now increases your
critical strike chance,Multistrike chance, haste, and Stamina by 10% (up from 9% to Stamina only), reduces the chance for attacks to be parried by 3%, increases the damage of Death Strike by 100%, and grants 1 Runic Power per second while in combat.
- Conversion no longer has an initial tick, and now costs 30
15Runic Power/second for Blood, 10 Runic Power/second for Frost, and 20 Runic Power/second for Unholy.