Warlords of Draenor: Klassenänderungen im neuen Patch-Notes-Update
Die Entwickler von WoW: Warlords of Draenor haben ein Update der vorläufigen Patch Notes zur fünften Erweiterung von World of Warcraft veröffentlicht. Für jede Klasse ist was dabei, die Anpassungen für Krieger und Mönche fallen allerdings ein bisschen größer aus.
WoW: Warlords of Draenor erscheint am 13. November 2014, und bis dahin haben die Entwickler der fünften WoW-Erweiterung noch einiges an Zeit, um Klassen anzupassen. Einige Änderungen haben die Macher des Online-Rollenspiels bereits mit den vergangenen Patches für die Beta von Warlords of Draenor vorgenommen, und diese Anpassungen könnt ihr nun auch in den veröffentlichten Patch Notes nachverfolgen. Größere Änderungen betreffen vor allem den Windläufer-Mönch und die Krieger unter euch.
Die WoW-Entwickler haben festgestellt, dass die Rotation der Windläufer ein bisschen Geschwindigkeitsreduzierung benötigt, um die Mönche besser skalieren zu können. Gleichzeitig habt ihr aber immer noch genug Möglichkeiten, den Spielstil des Mönchs um das Erreichen der Obergrenze der globalen Abklingzeit beizubehalten, wenn ihr drauf steht.
Bei den Kriegern werden jede Menge Fähigkeiten wieder exklusiv an Haltungen gebunden. Der Unterschied zu vorherigen Beschränkungen: Die Entwickler wollen vermeiden, dass ihr einen Haltungswechsel als Cooldown einsetzt. Die Haltungen sind zur Unterstützung eines Spielstils gedacht, also entweder Tanken oder Schaden austeilen. Es sollte für euch keinen Fall geben, in dem ihr euch dazu gezwungen fühlt, die Haltung zu wechseln, eine Fähigkeit auszulösen und dann wieder in die andere Haltung zurückzugehen. Die Updates aus den Patch Notes für WoW: Warlords of Draenor findet ihr nachfolgend und auf der US-amerikanischen Webseite zu World of Warcraft. Die Änderungen haben wir gefettet.
WoW: Warlords of Draenor – Vorläufige Patch Notes – Update vom 19. AugustTodesritter
- Icy Talons now increases attack speed by 35% (down from 45%), and haste by 5% (up from 0%).
- Glyph of Rune Tap has been redesigned. It now reduces Rune Tap's recharge time by 10 seconds, but reduces the damage reduction it provides by 20%.
- Starfall no longer cancels when mounting. However, it can no longer hit stealthed or invisible targets.
- Wild Mushrooms no longer become invisible.
- Guardian Druids' Mastery (Nature's Guardian) has been replaced with a new Mastery: Primal Tenacity.
- Mastery: Primal Tenacity causes the Druid to gain a Physical absorb shield equal to 12%
16%of the attack's damage when they are hit by a Physical attack. Attacks which this effect fully or partially absorbs cannot trigger Primal Tenacity
- Soul of the Forest (Guardian) now increases Mangle's Rage generation by 5 (down from 10).
- Incarnation: Tree of Life no longer enhances Lifebloom. Instead, it also enhances Rejuvenation, increasing its healing by 50%, and reducing its cost by 50%.
- Heart of the Wild (Restoration) now increases healing done by 35% (up from 25%).
- Soul of the Forest for Restoration Druids has been redesigned.
- Soul of the Forest (Restoration) when casting Swiftmend, the Druid gains Soul of the Forest. Soul of the Forest reduces the cast time of the next Healing Touch by 50%, or increases the healing of the next Regrowth, or Rejuvenation,
or Wild Growthby 100%, or increases the healing of the next Wild Growth by 50%.
- Thrill of the Hunt now has a 20% chance to trigger (down from 30%).
- Presence of Mind is no longer a talent, and is now learned by only Arcane Mages.
- Evanesce is a new Talent available at level 15, replacing Presence of Mind.
- Alter Time is now a level-30 Talent, replacing Temporal Shield.
- Alter Time now lasts for 10
15seconds (up from 6 seconds), has a 90-second cooldown (down from 3 minutes), and no longer affects the Mage's mana, buffs, or debuffs.
- The Brain Freeze effect now increases Frostfire Bolt's damage by 15%
25%, and can now stack up to 2 times. It also no longer triggers from the Bomb Talents, and instead has a 10% chance to trigger from Frostbolt casts. Each Multistrike of Frostbolt increases that cast's chance by an additional 25%. (Total of 60% on double-Multistrikes).
- Power Strikes now triggers every 15 seconds (up from every 20 seconds).
- Chi Brew now grants 1 charge of Mana Tea (down from 2 charges).
- Ascension now increases maximum Mana by 20%
10%(up from 15%).
- Stance of the Spirited Crane is a new ability for Mistweaver Monks, which replaces Stance of the Fierce Tiger, and provides the following effects.
- The Monk gains Eminence, causing all damage dealt to also heal nearby allies.
- Eminence now causes a nearby target to be healed for 50%
35%of all damage caused by the Monk and includes auto attacks.
- Blackout Kick causes Eminence to heal 5 allies instead of 1, but heals for only 20%
15%of damage dealt instead of 50%.
- For Energy-based gameplay to function well, the primary limitation on ability usage should be Energy, not time. That breaks down when a rotation becomes limited by available GCDs, rather than by Energy. Windwalkers were hitting this "GCD-cap" too easily, causing scaling problems as they geared up, and removing rotational choices. To solve this problem, we've made a few tweaks that will slow down their rotation slightly; but still allow Windwalkers who enjoy the GCD-capped playstyle to have options available to focus on Haste and Energy regeneration. Individually, these may sound like significant nerfs, but Windwalker damage has been adjusted to compensate for these changes. The goal is to address the issue with GCD-capping while not reducing DPS.
- Jab now costs 45 Energy while in Stance of the Fierce Tiger.
- Stance of the Fierce Tiger now increases all damage done by 20%
now also increases Jab's energy cost by 10.
- Elusive Brew now increases dodge chance by 45%
35%(up from 30%).
- Selfless Healer no longer causes Bastion of Glory to apply to Flash of Light. However, it now increases the healing of Flash of Light on others by 35% per stack (up from 20%).
- Sword of Light now increases damage by 25% (down from 30%).
- Borrowed Time has been redesigned. It now increases the Priest's stat gains to Haste from all sources by 40% for 6 seconds.
- Surge of Light (Discipline, Holy) activation chance has been reduced to 8%
10%(down from 15%).!!!
- Enlightenment is a new passive ability for Discipline Priests.
- Enlightenment increases the critical healing chance of Prayer of Mending by 10%, and increases stat gains to Critical Strike from all sources by 5%.
- Assassin's Resolve now increases damage by 15% (down from 20%).
- Deadly Throw no longer has a minimum range.
- Garrote now ticks every 2 seconds (up from every 3 seconds). Damage has been adjusted to compensate.
- Hemorrhage's periodic damage is now based on attack power (instead of the initial strike's damage), and ticks every 2 seconds. Damage has been adjusted to compensate.
has rolling periodic behavior, meaning that remaining damage from the previous application is added into the newly-applied periodic-damage effect.!!!
- Sinister Calling now increases Agility by 15% (down from 30%), and the amount of Multistrike bonus received from all sources by 5% (in order to act as Subtlety's Secondary Stat Attunement). And finally, when the rogue Multistrikes with Backstab or Ambush, they also twist the blade, causing all Bleed effects to advance by 2 seconds, triggering an instant tick
instantly tick an additional time.
- Ancestral Vigor has been removed.
- Chain Heal now heals each chain target for 10%
15%less than the previous target.!!!
- Seed of Corruption and Soulburn: Seed of Corruption can no longer both apply to the same target.
- Warriors have always had stances; they're very important to the feeling of being a Warrior. In order to make stances more meaningful, and ease keybinds, we made stances have their own action bars, and re-added stance restrictions on abilities. However, we also made it so that you'll automatically be shifted into the appropriate stance if you try to use an ability that isn't usable in your current stance. One important difference between this and previous incarnations of Warrior stances is that these abilities are rotational, not utility cooldowns. Stances are now more for different gameplay modes (dealing damage vs. tanking). There shouldn't be cases where you find yourself swapping stances, use an ability, and then immediately swapping back.
- Colossus Smash now requires Battle Stance.
- Recklessness now requires Battle Stance.
- Sweeping Strikes now requires Battle Stance.
- Activating Defensive Stance now puts Mortal Strike, Bloodthirst, Whirlwind, Slam, Raging Blow, and Wild Strike on a 6-second cooldown.
- Devastate is now available to all Warrior specializations (was Protection only) and requires Defensive Stance or Gladiator Stance.
- For Arms and Fury Warriors, Devastate has a 30% chance to reset the cooldown of Revenge.
- Revenge is now available to all Warrior specializations (was Protection only), and requires Defensive Stance or Gladiator Stance.
- Shield Barrier is now available for all Warrior specializations (was Protection only) and requires Defensive Stance.
- For Arms and Fury Warriors, Shield Barrier can be used without a shield.
Taunt now requires Defensive Stance or Gladiator Stance.
- Fury: Furious Strikes: Wild Strike costs 15
- Bloodsurge's effects have been merged into baseline Bloodthirst and no longer reduce Wild Strike's global cooldown. Its spell alert has moved to the top slot instead of the left and right slots,
and now has 2 charges (down from 3 charges).
- Wild Strike now has a 0.75
0.5second baseline global cooldown, and costs 45 Rage.