WoW: Bergbauer schlagen nur noch einmal
Das sind die neuen Änderungen im kommenden Patch 3.0.8
Der nächste WoW-Patch steht in den Startlöchern. Doch bevor Blizzard das Update die Version 3.0.8 aufspielt, ändern die Entwickler noch einige Dinge. So werden Bergbauer in Zukunft nur noch einmal ein Erzvorkommen anschlagen müssen, um den kompletten Inhalt zu erbeuten.
Hier die neuesten Änderungen vom US-Testserver in der Übersicht:
* The Darkmoon Faire vendors have new items now that trade routes into Northrend have been better established.
* The Perma-Peddle Achievement is no longer a part of the "Fool for Love" meta-achievement.
* PvP vehicles are no longer immune to most player spells, are immune to all CC and snares, but can be diseased, poisoned, and cursed.
* Arena rating requirements for all Deadly Gladiator's Arena items have been reduced by 100.
* Ring of Valor: The small pillars will now rise immediately once the arena begins.
* Wintergrasp PvP vehicles have had their health increased.
* Wintergrasp Tower cannons have had their health increased.
* The Wintergrasp Fortress Exterior walls have had their health increased.
* The Fortress Keep door now has had its health decreased.
* The Orb is now instantly clickable.
Strand of the Ancients:
* The Strand of the Ancients Demolisher has had its health increased.
* The Strand of the Ancients tower cannon has had its health increased.
* Horn of Winter now has no cost and grants 10 runic power in addition to its stat buff, but has a 20 second cooldown. (Old notes had 30 Seconds)
* Howling Blast: Cooldown removed.
* Aquatic Form is now available from druid trainers at level 16.
* Moonglow: This talent now also benefits Nourish.
* Nourish: Wild Growth applied to a target now increases the healing done by this spell by 20% like other heal over time effects.
* Polearms: Now trainable by Druids.
* Starfall: Instead of canceling shapeshifting, now cancels on shapeshifting into an animal form.
* Arcane Shot: Mana cost lowered to match the cost of Steady Shot.
* Explosive Shot: Damage increased substantially, and additional scaling added to compensate Survival Hunters for the decrease in power of Steady Shot. No longer deals damage to secondary targets.
* Tranquilizing Shot has had its cooldown reduced to 6 seconds, down from 15.
* Avenging Wrath: Divine Shield, Divine Protection, and Avenging Wrath cannot be used within 30 seconds of each other anymore. Forbearance removed from Avenging Wrath. (Note: Not affecting Hand of Protection anymore)
* Mental Quickness and Static Shock have switched positions in the talent tree.
* Mental Quickness: Reduces the mana cost of instant cast Shaman spells by 2/4/6% and increases spell power by an amount equal to 10/20/30% of your attack power.
* Elemental Oath: In addition to existing effects, now increases spell damage done by the Shaman by 5/10% while Elemental Focus Clearcasting is active.
* Elemental Mastery: Redesigned. Now increases the Shaman's critical strike chance by 20% for 30 seconds. Cooldown remains at 3 minutes.