Offizielle 2.4 Patchnotes sind da
Alle Änderungen auf einen Blick
* The Sunwell Isle is now available for play. This area includes a new quest hub and 5-pla
Combat Log Improvements
* The combat log has undergone improvements that allow more robust combat filtering including the ability to define custom colors for enemies and friends as well as combat filtering for self and others.
* The combined forces of Shattrath have launched an attack on the Isle of Quel’Danas, to confront Kael’thas and the Legion at the Sunwell and surrounding areas. Pla
* A representative of the Keepers of Time has been spotted at the World’s End Tavern in Shattrath. Pla
* Characters will now retain talented spell ranks so when they retalent they do not have to relearn the spells from trainers.
* Spell Haste: Spell haste now reduces the global cooldown on spells, down to a minimum of 1 second. This change does not apply to melee and ranged abilities.
* Item Cast Spells: Many spells cast by items were being cast as if the caster were the same level as the item. Most of those will now cast at the pla
* Weapon Skill: Points will be gained faster in weapon skills for levels 1 through 59.
* Find Treasure: This ability no longer deactivates upon death.
* Empowered Rejuvenation: This talent now properly affects the final heal from Lifebloom.
* Gift of Nature: This talent now properly affects the healing from Tranquility.
* Insect Swarm: Casting lower ranks of this spell is now properly penalized like other healing and damage effects.
* Lacerate: This ability now deals additional damage ba
* Mangle (Bear) now properly triggers a 1.5 second global cooldown, increased from 1.0.
* Natural Perfection: This ability will no longer be triggered by taking critical strikes while sitting. In addition, it is now affected by the Subtlety talent.
* When a Druid in cat form casts Pounce it will now properly animate.
* Equipping a thrown weapon while in the middle of an Auto-Shot will no longer cause animation issues.
* Casting Flare while in any way not visible, will no longer cause your flare to be invisible to other pla
* Hunter’s Mark: Hunters with Improved Hunter’s Mark will now properly overwrite Hunter’s Mark cast by Hunters without the talent.
* The stamina tooltip for hunter pets will now display the proper health increase.