Auflistung der Fehler mit 2.3.2
Auch mit Patch 2.3.2 schlichen sich einige Bugs ein
- Dwarven racial Find Treasure is deactivated on death.
- Undead Males main hand weapon is appearing larger than previous builds.
- Equipping a thrown weapon while in the middle of an Auto-Shot will cause animation issues.
- The Gnome racial ability Escape Artist does not remove the Unstable Cloud debuff.
- Deleted characters take up space in an arena team.
- Inappropriate tooltip is displaying when a player hovers over Shartuul's Transporter on a flying mount.
- Relogging on the flight path from Southshore, Hillsbrad Foothills to Ironforge, Dun Morogh in the entrance to Ironforge causes players to fly through a wall.
- The flight path from Stormwind to Rebel Camp, Stranglethorn Vale clips through a tree outside of Stormwind.
- Alliance flight path between Booty Bay and Stormwind goes through a tree.
- There is a Feralfen Idol that is sunk into the floor in Feralfen Village, Zangarmarsh.
- There is a tin vein in Hillsbrad Foothills that is unreachable.
- There is a section of water that is clipping oddly into one of the waterfalls in Hatchet Hills outside of Zul'Aman.
- The message "Zul'Aman Exterior InvisMan gains Cosmetic - Flame Patch X.X" appears in the combat log whenever a troll hut is burning in Hatchet Hills.
- There is a leanto in Agama'gor, The Barrens that has no tooltip appearing but will be highlighted when moused over it.
- Players can wall jump a portion of the hallway to Gruul in Gruul's Lair to reach a overhanging log beam where they can evade the mobs.
- Charge, Intercept, Intervene , and Feral Charge are displaying odd behavior when being used at 10 yards vertical range.
- There is a typo in the Quest Description Text of the Dustwallow Marsh quest "Thresher Oil".
- There is a punctuation error in the acceptance text for the quest "Inspecting the Ruins" .
- The quest description of "Super Hot Stew" does not state exactly how many ingredients are needed to create a Demon Broiled Surprise .
- Splintertree Raiders do not respawn with Toerk if Duriel Moonfire and her guards are killed while the Raiders are still alive.
- The quest description text for "The Corpulent One" refers to it being a group quest.
- The quest "Bark For Drohn's Distillery" is unattainable if the player has certain quests in his/her quest log.
- Quest Items are not lootable from chest objects when their tap list is issued on creation, and the object is summoned in via a pet.
- After applying the Healing Salve to a Debilitated Mag'har Grunt (16847) for the quest "Administering the Salve" the buff applied to the grunt displays an internal tooltip.
- There is a typo in the emote made by Bladespire Ogres when responding to the /point emote from a player who has become King of the Ogres.